ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

do i need to book (FCS)

hi just wanted to know if i needed to book for the show? as i do not want to miss it!

so can i just buy at the gate?

just a quick question:confused:

If you want to be on the club stand you will need to buy in advance IIRC.

Will eb MUCH easier to buy tickets in advance

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI

If u want to be on the cliosport stand i belive u have to book it..... if u dont u can pay at the gate iifc

500bhp Scoob

come up with the club :) ill be arranging a convoy for all the kent peeps who will be travelling up in the morning

ok cool il be coming with Bigchris i think he said that he was going and asked if i wanted to go with him..i realy cant wait for this show its going to be so cool with all these clios there!!

Well IIRC from last time ppl going inot the club stands join a different queue, and i dont remember seeing a place to buy tickets last time

ok so il get everyone to buy under cliosport yeah as it asked me what club im from do i have to put them under cliosport or not??

sorry for all the silly questions i just want it sorted so i dont loose my mates and i have to go a diffrent way from them cos its prob a big place yeah?? lol