ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Do new 200's come with mats?

Not a 320d
Think the dealers can be proper stingy sometimes, they SHOULD come with mats, but you may have to ask them.

GW RS200
Yeah! As I suspected - I sort of expected a new car to come with them, but seeing as I'm buying online and have no face to face contact, wouldnt be at all surprised for it to turn it without any! Guess I better wait and see...

Meg 250/E36 Touring
You only get mats as standard on a Privilege spec Reno or above (ie not on any RS products)

Stingy dealers FTL - I always cost in mats on a deal, looks proper pikey handing over a car with the 'auto glym' paper ones lol!

GTD, Lupo
This is a sore point with me and i did kick off about it. I didnt get mats but after 6 weeks i decded to get some to save the carpets. Just so happened they had a set sitting in he store room and i also just so happened to notice they turned up the same day my car was delivered to the dealers. im guessing the mats either came with the car or were ment for the car but i never got them. Cost 50 bucks in the end.

Paul

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I managed to wing a set when i ordered my 182,they werent brilliant but did the job until i got some better ones

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Lols I would walk away if he had the cheek to say no we can't give you mats with your 14k+ car!

I ok then, bye.

200 FF Storm Grey
You've bought a brand new car over the internet? Would always say you're better to go in, can usually bargain £500 easy

Never understood why cars don't come with mats.

When I bought my Punto brand new, I had to bully the dealer into giving me some.

Clio 172 Cup
I kid you not... bought a £49K Cayman S a few years back... couldn't even get free mats for that! Of course I couldn't stop smiling in the dealership so perhaps not the hardest sale they'd ever made...

PS 200
You've bought a brand new car over the internet? Would always say you're better to go in, can usually bargain £500 easy
I buy all my cars off the Internet and each time I do I save thousands.

Dealers in Aberdeen seem to be able to get away with not being competetive with the rest of the UK - so fcuk em :D