ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

do u like it?

biggrin.gif

renault_alien.jpg

alien.jpg

back_alien.jpg

What young people do! Didnt realise this was ote to do with my car, ur a c**k, really not in mood for this!

A ufo on ur bonnet could never look good imo!

Everysingle other person as said no, pick faults with their cars, u c**t.

no but you could have just said ''no i dont like it''

why did you put ''why would you do that'' when any normal person would ask the same thing looking at your car?

talk about the kettle calling the pot black.

anyway, back to the topic

Like every body else has?

Go on then tell them!!!

Ive i had sillt stickers over my car then 'talk about the kettle calling the pot black' would be fair. My cars totally different and totally nothing to do with this thread!

lol

think ya missing the point.. you said ''why would you do that''
well im sure he did it for the same reason that you turned your car into a monstrosity - because its your car and you wanted to? and you like it?

bit hypocrytical me thinks.

U have some f**king scrote smashing and climbing thru ur window and takin ur h/u and scratching ur dash and c if u cum back all f**king argumentitive seeing same old f**king posts abour ur car when its got f**k all to do with the thread

Yamaha R6
CDMullins said:
U have some f**king scrote smashing and climbing thru ur window and takin ur h/u and scratching ur dash and c if u cum back all f**king argumentitive seeing same old f**king posts abour ur car when its got f**k all to do with the thread

It simply wouldnt happen.. I'm a role model of good taste..