ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Do u think ud beat a Capri in ur Clio

2012 WRX Waggon

wonder how many bags of sand that things got in the boot.

Capris are the most tail happy car I have ever driven!

Quote: Originally posted by visceral on 13 May 2003

wonder how many bags of sand that things got in the boot.

Capris are the most tail happy car I have ever driven!

thats why most capri owners have paving slabs in the back, just to keep the thing on the road

CTR EK9 turbo

Nice car and very quick! wouldnt mind one of those with i think its got the tickford V8 twin turbo or something to that effect.

Saw a very nice mk.1 (?) capri with a 350+bhp V8 in at the Brooklands airfield South of England legal cruise a while back. Where the scrubbed-up cossies were doing doughnuts by dropping the clutch at 10 million rpm, these V8s mustve been only at about 2000 rpm! serious grunt

Was a Clio 1.8 16v

Well, so ive been told by a mate whos had his Fessi RS Turbo tuned by Rusty (a mechanic), that car runs a Cossie engine with 4x4 running gear at 450 BHP i think (dunno turbo size or anything else but will find out), with 150 BHP NOS making it 600BHP!

That Barabas was the quickest convertable in the World (at the time of the video) and that must be at least a second quicker to the 1/4 mile! :eek: