ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

do you get the wee wee taken out of you for having a clio

Megane R26
my sisters always takin digs at me, she calls it 'ive got the same car as you club' but then her new boyfriend drives a new micra so i have my ammunition too.

alien green rs133
nope, everyone loves them, cracking cars just badly built which isnt too much of a problem

my mates cant get over the fact its a french car, "ITS FRENCH!!! ITS CRAP!!!" then they seem to comment on how much faster it goes round corners??? and being french means its a simple design, easier to fix :):):)

Swift Sport
nope, everyone loves them, cracking cars just badly built which isnt too much of a problem

my mates cant get over the fact its a french car, "ITS FRENCH!!! ITS CRAP!!!" then they seem to comment on how much faster it goes round corners??? and being french means its a simple design, easier to fix :):):)

Alot of my mates are VW nuts, and they have more reliability issues than us renault owners!! haha! :approve:

i get amazingly funny looks driving around in my car a lot of blokes dont seem to like it but i never get the wee wee taken out of me

320d
I know loads of lads who have clio's because there all 17-19 driving 1.2 16v's and a couple with 1.4 16v's and there so popular because there a good car, only 1 persons called my car a hairdressers car and that was my unlces mate and he used to have a 206cc need i say more?