ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Do you have a personalised reg plate

GR7

Shiny red R32

Robert

There are LOADS of RDJ plates for you from A up to L which are the only ones you could use. L1 RDJ is £500, all the rest are £250 = L5 / 6 / 11 up to 20, 22 / 30 / 33 / 40 / 44 and loads more, then there is L222 / 300 / 333 up to "the Devils number 666 then 700 up to 999. You must have unusual initials because of the number of available plates - have a look on http://www.dvla-som.co.ukwww.dvla-som.co.uk

There arent any ROB ones though!

I want to get CHR1S

however, looking on the DVLA website it was last sold for £40k:eek:!!!

Ill just have to keep saving i suppose!!! either that or keep buying lotto tix.

PK, you are lucky, you got the same number plate as your screen name, what a coincidence that was ! Will you pick my lottery numbers please ?!?!?
;) :D

We were all thinking it, I was just the one stupid enough to post it ! LOL !

Still contemplating this plate, not sure what to do yet, £250 is cheap for a plate but could that money be used better elsewhere is what I keep asking myself ! I shouldnt think so much, it could get me in trouble !

clio williams, Ph1 172

K666PJM looks good. Bit scary though. Might jinx my car!! God forbid. Im not that lucky as it is.

I wanted something with 1 or 2 numbers really though as the one i have now only has 2 and it looks better

mk2 172

im in the process of selling my current plate, iv had C12AGY on retention for a while now gonna put that on soon i hope!

lmfao !!

Nice one.....

me still likes the ol clio gt though:D

We will have to fix up a meet at an RWYB day to play strip racing.. when, lol, I get a new gearbox, nos and/or turbo for now lol... and, lost me spare n toolkit et al...... then.... only then... but sooooooooon.... and its all your fault dood...

mk2 172

that would be real fair race, my ass!, hopefully youll have jons TBs and whatever nicks got hiding up his sleeve to keep you occupied. you gonna be ready for easter joe???? ps, il still race ya!

craggy

When I got my 172 I bought * 70NY * to go on the car for £250, looked for 70NY but that way £40k !!! so I added my initials and bingo :)

I got

CU 52 WRC

On my Cup, my mate who works for Renault spotted it on there list, might be worth decent money to someone. But I do like it alot, it suits the car although yes I know its not a WRC.

Couldnt afford what I wanted.....