ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Do you know the prev owner of V6 DIW 58 or PK52 JCO

V6 MK1
Hi,
I would like to get in contact with the previous owner of this VEE, DIW 58 or PK52 JCO so I can get a bit more back ground information about his car.
if so please let me know

Thanks Andy

V6 MK1
Its still at the dealers because it needed a new sump gasket, that is one of the reasons I want to talk to the guy who had it before me.
I paid for it nearly 3 weeks ago now and since then I made them fit a new cam belt kit which took a week then they delivered it and it dropped a litre of oil on my drive so they took it away to fix the gasket and left me a loan Mitsubishi colt 1.3V2 thats my story so far £10235 for a Colt not a bad little car tho but not worth 10k LOL

frontv6.jpg

backv6.jpg

Last edited:

mace¬

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio
I'm pretty sure the the dealer will have it and if they've got nothing to hide and are a decent enough place, I'm sure they'll let you have it.

Just say your looking into the history of the car or something.

V6 MK1
I'm pretty sure the the dealer will have it and if they've got nothing to hide and are a decent enough place, I'm sure they'll let you have it.

Just say your looking into the history of the car or something.

I am going to get it in the morning

V6 MK1
Hi the VEE number is 490, I know he must have been a member on here because it has a cliosport.net sticker in the back window

V6 MK1
funny you all should mention that because alot of people on the v6clio.net offered to buy it from me when I mentioned I was returning the car to standard.

V6 MK1
trophy spoiler has got to be better than a standard one and if I want to put it back to standard loads around because there so common and cheap.
Try and find a trophy spoiler forsale if you can