ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dodo Juice Supernatural Super Premium Carnauba Wax. Is it worth it ?

RichCup

ClioSport Club Member
It is good, but I'm unsure if it's £95 good lol. You could always get a sample pot for £15 to try it out? It's good for about 4 layers or so.

106 GTi
The second version is meant to be more durable, I have a sample of the original version and am not taken with it - If your paying that amount for wax spend a little more on Swissvax Best of Show, or a little less on Swissvax Saphir IMO. Prefer them both to the Dodo.

106 GTi
On durability alone I would stick with the what you have as it is pretty bullet proof.

If you really want durable look into Zaino.

The second version is meant to be more durable, I have a sample of the original version and am not taken with it - If your paying that amount for wax spend a little more on Swissvax Best of Show, or a little less on Swissvax Saphir IMO. Prefer them both to the Dodo.

And how would the Swissvax look on a silver car compared to 476 ?

106 GTi
Maybe a touch wetter and glossier, I don't use anything other then Megs #16 on my Silver car as I really can't see any differences.

FPOS Productions™ 172 FR
For Silver your better off using a sealant over a wax, sealant will make the bodywork glow. Jeffs Workstat or PB EX-P are superb. theres nothing to stop you putting a coat of wax over the sealant..

DODo SN is a superb product, not as durable as Collinite 476.
Another option is Raceglaze 55.... ;)

106 GTi
Depends what you want from a product. I have gone for it as I am not finding the time I used to for cleaning at the moment. That said I can't seem to find the time to apply the bloody stuff at the moment.

Depends what you want from a product. I have gone for it as I am not finding the time I used to for cleaning at the moment. That said I can't seem to find the time to apply the bloody stuff at the moment.

I want to find a product that gives me maximum gloss and flake :)

As i think the 476 and Ag SRP, EGP has muted my flake a bit :(

106 GTi
I find EGP seems to mute flake a bit, I find the Werkstatt AJT to produce a clearer look.

Zaino however gives a very clear glossy look.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR

I want to find a product that gives me maximum gloss and flake :)

As i think the 476 and Ag SRP, EGP has muted my flake a bit :(

I had titanium and the wax didnt make any difference, a quality polish helped loads. Try Jeffs, if you have an iceburg then i can help you in 1 months time!!! lol

Megane R26
I'm selling a pot (the 200ml plastic pot) which is 95% full

Just ordered me some SV BOS, which is the daddy without spending silly monies.