ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dodo juice

BG 182 FF
i have used purple haze in past and was pleased with results just wondering what blue velvet is like compared to it or should i stick to purple haze

blue velvet is pretty much the same from what ive read i would go for supernatural if you are looking at sticking with dodo juice waxes or you could try another brand what is your budget and what is the colour of your car kthxbye

i would consider other brands but then again i am not dodos biggest fan mmmmmmkay have you considered a nice sealant to help the
flake pop of the Black Gold kthxbye

go for blue velvet panel pot, put a layer of tht with a layer of purple haze over the top. mega beading and lasted for nearly 6 months on my mums bmw
looks great too

go for blue velvet panel pot, put a layer of tht with a layer of purple haze over the top. mega beading and lasted for nearly 6 months on my mums bmw
looks great too

see this guy almost has it save for that silly fullstop i mean who uses punctuation these days honestly its enough to give a man the hump on a friday afternoon i tell you you try to offer advice and all you get is hate kthxbye

Clio 172
As Jim said PB Blackhole is a great product. jetseal 109 is a great sealant and very durable. Wax wise on any dark car i'm a big fan of Chemical Guys Pete's 53