ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

does any1 elses clio do this

ive only just noticed this, and im not sure if its done this the whole time or has just started happenin?

wen i put my foot on the brake pad, the front lights come on, not full beam- the lights that come on at the first turn of the light lever - im not explainin this very well am i, im quite hungover and ill.

anyway, if its not supposed to happen, any suggestion wud be helpful, cheers guys.!

greg

Not a Clio

Quote: Originally posted by dj_sonic_uk on 24 July 2003
wen i put my foot on the brake pad, the front lights come on, anyway, if its not supposed to happen, any suggestion wud be helpful, cheers guys.!

greg
PMSL

no mate, thats not supposed to happen

cheers bam bam, as it happens, i did replace a rear light cluster quite recently, so il give that a check!

appreciate the swift response,

and a word of advice- wen takin ur clio thru a car wash make sure the ariel is taped- fully retracted isnt gud enuff- to the roof- yest, mine got snapped :(

silver valver/hybrid

my nissan micra did exactly this, reason was incorrect brake light bulb.