ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Does anyone call their car by a name?!

Clive the Clio no. 2
I Hope im not the only one here,

i was told off by the missus for calling my car clive,

clive the clio i thought was good!!!

Is anyone else sad enough to call their car by a name?! lol!

i hope a few people post!!

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
Re: Does anyonew call their car by a name?!

refer to the car as 'her' or 'she'

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC

Mine is usually referred to as

"startyerb@stard"

Clive the Clio no. 2

Somebody must call their car a name,

i used to have a nova lol which was called the "novataker"!

mini cooper (RIP 172)

no, i'm not that sad yet:eek:

unless it drives it's self it wont get a name;)

mine is "god i hate this s**t box, bring on the type r" by most of my friends.

other half used to called it becksy as number plate ends "bxc"

Clio 182ff

Your not the only one mate, ive pretty much named all my cars and ive had a few...!

Sam the saxo
Bob - the Focus (random coz the guy i bought it from was a kn*b and it rhyms...!)
Sl*g - the peugoet 405 - drove almost 48,000 miles in a year developing houses...! proper Sl*g

Many more mate too, i know loads of ppl that name their cars for mad reason...! My ex called her car Bob after her late Grandad?? Why i dont know. She's still got the same car so god knows what she calls it now.. i bought it for her so she probably calls in Cu*t...

172 Cup

Your not the only one mate, ive pretty much named all my cars and ive had a few...!

Sam the saxo
Bob - the Focus (random coz the guy i bought it from was a kn*b and it rhyms...!)
Sl*g - the peugoet 405 - drove almost 48,000 miles in a year developing houses...! proper Sl*g

Many more mate too, i know loads of ppl that name their cars for mad reason...! My ex called her car Bob after her late Grandad?? Why i dont know. She's still got the same car so god knows what she calls it now.. i bought it for her so she probably calls in Cu*t...

Love it!!!!

Coilovered Clio Dynamique

My clio is called BEZ cos of the N Irish reg
We also have:
Veronica Vectra
***** Focus
Bella the 206
Jet , the black corsa

H

HeatherRS

Pierre... because he's french :)

ValverInBits

205 xs - The XS Rapide (pronounced ra-peed ;))
Clio 16v - The point eight (I was well impressed with the displacement :))
172 - The point OH!

polo, here for lols

i do, so do my mates, all the cars have old women names, mine is clara the clio, we have betty the rover 25 (horrid car lol) and Dorothy the corsa, only ones i can remember lol. although looking at it clara dosent sound that old

Clio 182ff

Sam the saxo

Love it!!!!

Ive only just made the last payment on that car too!! £15,000 down the drain biaaaaatch!! lol

Clio 182ff

I just remembered my mates older brother who's about 38ish calls his Evo VIII Michael Jackson....! The reason why is shocking.....He love it when he comes up behind little kids in there boy racing cars...!! Shocking.. lol

Clio 182ff

You bought your ex a £15k car?!

Hi x :eek:

Mate i'd of bought anything!! But glad that's everything paid off for now to do with her..! The holidays and stupid jewelry from new york got myself right in the poo but we were married!

M2 Competition

If i tell you i love you will you buy me an exige?

(orange with black wheels please :eek: )

172 Cup

You bought your ex a £15k car?!

Hi x :eek:

Mate i'd of bought anything!! But glad that's everything paid off for now to do with her..! The holidays and stupid jewelry from new york got myself right in the poo but we were married!

Seriously.............under the thumb!!! forget your date tonight.............I can make myself free!!! ;)