ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Does anyone fancey a laugh!!

Vectra SRi
looks like a very well modded car, not to my taste now, maybe would've been a bit more popular 4 or 5 maybe even 6 years ago but fair play, credit where it's due!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
He spent Fifty thousand pounds....

Fifty thousand english pounds...

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Out of interest, how long should your average turbo setup be lasting before falling apart?

Rusty Cup
It encapsulates everything i hate about car modding. Ive never been a fan of that MAX POWER to fast too furious look. I guess money really cant buy style.

Silver 182
50k he spent.. thats bullshit! max he spent on it is 7-9k . Less if he knows few people.

I have been a fan of max power awhile ago.. but even this is outrages by those standards. Although maybe if it was painted in different colour not so bright it would have been ok. To be honest for the money he spent.. he could have bought a v6 clio. although he would have no space for his subs :p

But hey.. these days they make "brand new skinny subs" which you can fit pretty much anywhere as they are size of an oxford dictionary.

1.2 Dynamique 16v
not my cup of tea, although there are certain aspects of what hes done that are good.

just a shame about the exterior, lambo doors and drivers seat.

172 cup
I know this is very much a forum of purists, OEM or nothing else for a lot of you... Which is fine, I agree on the most part :)

That car is actually OK, certainy not cringe worthy and the person above commenting on it only having 10k spent on it doesn't know what they are looking at... Obviously had money spent on it, and lots of it!

Not somethin I'd be particularly keen to own myself, but it doesn't offend me like some monstrosities of the bygone max power era.

Clio 172 Cup
someone with that amount of money available to them and waste it like that should be locked up. Madness!!

Mini Cooper S
I feel violated! but the guy did have a lot of work done even if it offends (me included)

Silver 182
Not really. The bodywork + turbo conversion would be £10k+ alone, never mind the retrim/audio/wheels etc.

Come on fella no way that it is 50k... Even if he is including the car purchase of 15k if he said he owned it from new.

He cant even spell alcantara )))

Still even if its 20k its a fare bit of cash.. than again spending 5k a year on car is pretty standard.

BUT... do respect that amount of love and dedication to the car. Even though its a different type of love that is classified as rape to some of you :D

On a technical note.. how much bhp stage 2 turbo kit offers?

TrackCar & F30 330d
God i thought i felt bad spending 6K on my clio, oooof 50k......... on a clio

As someone said above at least its been done professionally, still not my cupa tea

Silver 182
i would fit that drivers alcantara bucket seat for my nan on her electric thingy.. + a 5 point harness in HOK candy red

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
Love the seats, love the wide kit (something different), really appreciate the effort. Well done to who ever built it i say!

R26
imo it looks as though he has done it properly, not too my taste but hey

''everything you need to refit the turbo will be included in the sale.

when the turbo was fitted the clio was a very fast and provided an exhilarating driving experience and made some amazing noises! Tunnels are great for that.''

has he removed the turbo or something?

Ollie's Silver Cup
has he removed the turbo or something?

Seems to be the case;

"I Had K tec racing's stage 2 Turbo conversion fitted which did a very solid 50,000 miles before the turbo failed I then promptly saved up and bought a BRAND NEW TURBO which I have decided not to fit due to new project.

the removal of the turbo will also make the car easier to insure if you buy it"

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
That car has probably earned him a bit of money being in that music video and what not. Still not my cuppa though, maybe when I was 15 lol.

ali-ham

ClioSport Club Member
  williams + 182's
fair play to this guy, i doubt the £50K but it has been really professionally done, if it was white and had different wheels it mite look better, i bet he made a heap of money from the car being used in that video and for all the press shots etc that it was used for. If he was in the know when it was built and knew about the music vid he could have blagged a lot for free!! i know i would have!!