ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Does anyone know if elephant charge interest on monthly installments?

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
they all do really.

probably get a better response in the insurance section btw ;)

Black R26, Iceburg 172
I had a feeling they might because if you apply online they asked you to call them if you want monthly payments, where as direct line display the monthly costs. Direct Line appear to not charge extra for monthly's so it looks like im going to renew with them.

Sy

Pajero 3.8 V6
I had a feeling they might because if you apply online they asked you to call them if you want monthly payments, where as direct line display the monthly costs. Direct Line appear to not charge extra for monthly's so it looks like im going to renew with them.

They do as well!! That is who I am with now!! 9% or something up to a max of 19.1% apr

Sy

get a 0% interest free credit card,pay them monthly for free instead of paying the insurance company and being charged for the privelege

Golf R soon...
Yeah they certainly do! Got a quote for my 182, £750 for a year up front. Over 12 months installsments it worked out to be £875 I think!