ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Does This Car Seem Genuine?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  RB 182
no talk of the belts being done, I guess you'd want that in the advert if they had been.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
17   0   0
  440i + 182
No belts so that's another £450 plus a dephaser pully £170 if it hasn't had regular oil changes.

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I nearly viewed this car 3 months ago.... I rang up about it but the guy wasn't in the office so was unable to provide details of the service history, and didn't know off the top of his head about belt changes... Exhaust is aftermarket but he didn't know what brand. It went up for sale in December I think, originally priced at £3700. Seemed like a genuine car to me but I wanted cup packs.

My concern would be that it's fine if you could get a couple of hundred off it as the chances are you would still need to spend out a fair bit bringing it back up to scratch (if the belts have not been done/done correctly). But for arguments sake I would maybe say that you'd be better off putting that money elsewhere. There are lots in good condition with good history that come up for sale on here/pistonheads around the 4K mark.

I don't mean to put you off if that is what you want and I have no experience of the company so can't say a bad word against them. However this is just my opinion coming from someone who had to spend a fair bit on my 182 as soon as I got it, because I was probably a tad impatient...(Hindsight would have been a wonderful thing)

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 100%
7   0   0
There always going to be cheaper as it doesnt have the cup packs. (Anthracite wheels, cup spoiler, cup suspension)

Like others have said. Its going to need belts, and if it has no service history, a good service to!!

Dont let the price put you off. It might be a bargain. Its in the best colour aswell. ;)

Sam!