ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Does this sound like crank sensor fault ?

clios
Hi
i have a 52 plate 1.2 16v clio, engine turns over fine but does fire, it can be bump started but runs a little rough and will stall again.
i have put a fault code reader on it and it had 2 codes DF208 & P1A01, First code will delete but second doesnt ! could be my reader, I have just got clip software which i will try tomorrow if i can work out how to install it on my pc !

clios
I have replaced the crank sensor, still no go
mad.gif
. Out of interest my car has had the plug changed and now has a blue connector & crank sensor, whats the difference ?
I have my clip software up and running how can i check if the fuel pump is running with it ?
I have my concerns about head gasket to as i have removed the plugs and i found traces of water droplets, the coolant is low in the tank. very black oily plugs ??