ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

does this sound right???

#001 172 Exclusive
my mum and dad have a clio dci...
they took back to the garage the other day cuz both of the doors look to have dropped and they said they needed to have the car serviced on either 12 months or 12000 miles whichever sooner!!! the car has done 8000 miles, so its only have its first service and there chargin them £209 for it, to me that sounds a bit dear.....

am i right or wrong???

Gem

Racing Blue 182
For a dealer? Thats pretty much what you should expect TBH.

It's a new car, you have a new car. You can obviously afford. So shush complaining :p

Evo 6, E92 320d
Yeh seems about right, and they will have to get it serviced at the right intervals for the warranty.

#001 172 Exclusive
For a dealer? Thats pretty much what you should expect TBH.

It's a new car, you have a new car. You can obviously afford. So shush complaining :p

i'm only askin cuz it does sound pretty expensive for a first service!!
and yes i do have a new car what difference does that make!

Gem

Racing Blue 182

Great attitude... I think not.

It's called a dry sense of humour.

Go buy one or jog on ;)

Laura, I was mucking about chuck. I would'nt worry about the price. That seems normal for the service...but there is nothing wrong with taking it to a reputable garage and using renault parts for the service if they dont mind doing that.

#001 172 Exclusive
the doors are been done under warranty but for a service i thought that was way too much.... my mum and dad are the kind of customers renault like they just pay the price and thats that!!!

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
My first service I my 197 was also 200+. £206 all in IIRC. Obviously there will be slight variation around the country - but yea, that's about the ball park.