ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Does your cup have..

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

some of the pre production models had loadsa crap on em

like xenons and leather trim :eek:

Nissan R35 GT-R

They obviously forgot to stick them on. Its only a stick-on thing. You can order more of them at about £4 a pop.

S2000

Apparently there have been quite a few Cups that have come without the badges. My brother got a phone call today telling him that his Cup had arrived at the dealers, they said the badges didnt come with the car, so the dealer is ordering a set.

My Cup had them but i took them off as well as the badges on the boot. just says Clio on the boot. Mine had clear side repeaters & no keyhole in the drivers door... make sure that the black lip is put on the front valance Reno miss it on the PDI

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

is there supposed to be a black lip (rubber) on the valance of a normal 172? my older clio 1.2 had one, but the 172 hasnt and i have scraped all the bottom of the valance driving it out of the garage (although it cant be seen unless you are 30cms tall).

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

yes but arent they like £130 for a piece of plastic.. think I would rather spend the money on somthing else..

No key hole in drivers door?

My cup came with no badges and no front lip.

The dealer odererd these parts the badges came within a week but the front lip has just come in now about 2.5 months later, dealers says it was on back order.

Yes, they should all have badges and front spoilers - both are fitted prior to delivery to the dealer. If its missing the Dealer should sort it out. The photos didnt have it becasure the badges hadnt been made then

320d M Sport

Jeremys the man in the know eh?! And yup, i looked into getting the lip spoiler but im not gonna spend £130!! For a bit more i could lower the car.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

The first one I drove didnt have them and I never saw them on any of the other pics...

But, I then saw one with them on and thought the onwer had been cunning and located some nifty little Cup badges and was impressed. ;)

Turns out theyre standard!