ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dogbone mount help please!!

Black Gold 182
Hi all, my cousins just fitted my powerflex dogbone mount bush kit to my car and now it won't select reverse AT ALL!, all the gears feel much tighter, no crunching in any gear but it just will not select reverse. It feels as tho the little lever you pull up to select reverse isn't doing anything, like usually when you pull the lever up it allows you to push the stick further over to the left to select reverse, now it's like a solid wall is there, it will go over to the left far enough to select first and then no more whatsoever, he's coming back later on tonight to take another look and see what the problem is so any info or things to try that I could tell him would be greatly appreciated! Reverse worked absolutely fine before.

Clio 197
Did he follow the guide on here ? Not sure why you would loose reverse from removing just the dogbone and replacing - did he remove anything else ?

Black Gold 182
He had put the metal bush inserts the wrong way round, all sorted now car feels amazing to drive!!!!! Well worth 40 quid. Cheers for posting mate :)