ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dogbone mounts

It's just the rubber mounts that sit inside the dogbone mount they sell though I'm sure, not the actual metal twisted mount.

Last edited:
  ?
Its the complete mount. Metal bit and rubber brush.

I got discount too, was £18 altogether with VAT.

I recommend everyone buy a new one! Having it fitted tomorrow!

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
When I did my clutch I bought a new one of these from euros it was 20 pounds plus vat its the whole mount. Vast improvement

1.2 16v clio sport
Is there any guides on here?, When I change gear something is making a noise and I think its the dogbone mount, Any help will be appreciated

You say when you fitted a new one it vastly improved gearchange and idle vibration. How bad was it for you to change.

Engine rocks bit in mine on idle and i believe it to me the dogbone mount as 1st gear is sometimes hard to get.

1.2 16v clio sport
You say when you fitted a new one it vastly improved gearchange and idle vibration. How bad was it for you to change.

Engine rocks bit in mine on idle and i believe it to me the dogbone mount as 1st gear is sometimes hard to get.

1st gear is really hard for me to get aswell!!

Annoying today, had to double clutch a few times from a stand still to get it in. I think im going to need to replace the dog bone.

1.2 16v clio sport
I seem to do that all the time! Clio-ELL how do you replace the dog bone mount, can you sum it up please?

I've never changed one and don't have a haynes. At a guess it's a quick unbolt and bolt new one in while under the car. Hopefully ahmedRsi will be along to explain the fitment.

On a side note, devnet1 do you have a outside temp gauge in your sport?

clio sport 172
I have a problem with changing down the gears from 4th to 3rd and im now wondering if this is why. How do you change the dog bone mount because after reading this im gonna give it a go!!

1.2 16v clio sport
I've never changed one and don't have a haynes. At a guess it's a quick unbolt and bolt new one in while under the car. Hopefully ahmedRsi will be along to explain the fitment.

On a side note, devnet1 do you have a outside temp gauge in your sport?

No I dont have an outside temp gauge, can I ask why you ask?

320d
Will this mount remove my manifold hitting my subframe?

Also have you got a part number?

It is the major cause yes. Other engine mounts can cause it too though.

Mine stoped when I had the top engine mount done then started doing it again.

I think i'll be doing to dogbone mount soon.

Trophy #473
Part number would be awsome as the r****d I just spoke thought the trophy was a 1.6... he then said we dont sell that mount...

Glad i am not the only one asking for a part No.

Tried lookin for it and cant find it, there is a strong possibility i am just being a C0ck though...

172 Cup
I got my powerflex dogbone mounts from Larkspeed website as they have stock unlike everywhere else. £41.69 on there site.

Never came across the £35 ones they dont come up on a ebay search for some reason??

clio sport 172
Yeah i just googled it and it came up on ebay. Just tried to buy one and i cant so im assuming there out of stock but still listing it? Im going to try larkspeed now!

clio sport 172
Quote:
Originally Posted by dangle172
Iv just bought one now for £35 including P+P from

http://www.camskill.co.uk/products.p...469s4213p55419

I hope this helps

Camskill are out of stock until middle of Feb mate as I rang and checked.

Yeah but they are taking orders so i just ordered it. They told me early feb so im happy with that. So long as its on for the cumbrian meet im happy

172 Cup
Fair enough mate, I would have ordered it but wanted it next week ideally.

Good price to with camskill.

?
Farking hell wish I had seen the replies to this topic earlier.

Why is everyone having such a hard time finding this part? Just give them your reg and ask for the lower engine/gearbox mount :S

£18ish inc VAT

I dont have the part number sorry