C cander08 Car 172 cup Feb 15, 2011 #1 does anyone know if u can buy replacment exhausts hanging mounts , just the rubber part or preferably a harder compound if u can get it.
does anyone know if u can buy replacment exhausts hanging mounts , just the rubber part or preferably a harder compound if u can get it.
DrR ClioSport Club Member Car VW Golf GTD Feb 15, 2011 #2 Seriously search, must be atleast a thread a day on this. Edit: Here http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?558057-Uprated-modified-exhaust-mounts I'm feeling nice lol
Seriously search, must be atleast a thread a day on this. Edit: Here http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?558057-Uprated-modified-exhaust-mounts I'm feeling nice lol
DrR ClioSport Club Member Car VW Golf GTD Feb 15, 2011 #4 If you buy replacement ones they will fail pretty much instantly, they're crap.
Y Yellow Dave Car Golf GT & A4 Avant Feb 15, 2011 #5 use the search function, I posted up recently on modifying the originals. edit: beated by DrRollo Last edited: Feb 15, 2011