ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Don’t you think Renault should....

Mk2 Golf GTI

nice and blunt there! but hes right because theyre crap, unless you have a skateboard

BMW 328 Ci

Reno want people to think of the clio as the distinquished, classy and modern car so i doubt they would ask a aging Rock Band to do adverts for them, just dont go.

they could..but that would be gay :) because blink no matter how much i like there music..are dieing..because they have had ther eitme 96-02 and now they suck :)

Quote: Originally posted by Mack on 07 February 2004

Reno want people to think of the clio as the distinquished, classy and modern car so i doubt they would ask a aging Rock Band to do adverts for them, just dont go.
LOL is that why they asked Thirrey Henry (spelling?)!!

Megane 225

Music tastes are a heavy and personal subject, perhaps it would be an idea not to start a huge debate on it! :)

Good music is good, bad music is bad.

Quote: Originally posted by bigmaddaz on 07 February 2004

LOL DONT B SILLY..... ask someone good like 50 cent ... not skateboard luvin noobs! sorry just h8 mosherS!
it would be funny as f**k to see 50 cent doing an advert for the 182:D. also moshers listen to death metal!

blink 182 are for 12 year olds and they really do suck!

Quote: Originally posted by Tom1600 on 08 February 2004

Music tastes are a heavy and personal subject, perhaps it would be an idea not to start a huge debate on it!

Agreed, since Im a mosha init. ;)

Still what eva msic they use, they are advertising new alloys, would be nice if they made the effort to use them on the car for the advert

bigmaddaz are you a tit ?? most people that listen to forms of rock, metal, emo whatever listen to rap and hip hop lol so you seem like a bit of a tit

lol, people who like rock are moshers?

ive got a stack of CDs beside me that i listen to quite regularly, am i a mosher bigmaddaz?

The Hives - Your New Favourite Band
Saves The Day - Stay What You Are
Scooter - The Stadium Experience (pearsonal choice innit)
Run DMC - Greatest Hits
MJ - Number Ones
The Streets - original Pirate Material

people can listen to rock and not be "moshers".

when i was into rock a bit more people used to say i was a "mosher". i used to get sh*t from street geezas all the time for being a "mosher". since ive changed a bit and dress a bit different now, i dont get any hassle from "moshers".

in my experience its only the street geezas who cause trouble

oo er, bit of a rant there lol

loli agree never get hassle from people wearing baggy stuff only people who wear stuff like this

http://erc.qmuc.ac.uk/cliosport/gallery/full/1076265689__CHAV.jpg

i can often be found wearing baggy jeans and skate shoes and a hoody and have a very wide taste in music love old rap/hip hop like nwa, grand master flash, ice cube, snoop lots of stuff but also listen to grindcore, heavy metal rap metal etc etc and lots of stuff in the middle

Quote: Originally posted by Tom1600 on 08 February 2004

Music tastes are a heavy and personal subject, perhaps it would be an idea not to start a huge debate on it! :)

I STRONGLY AGREE. Just dont go there with music, i happen to be very passionate about so called rock (heavy metal) whatever you like to call it, everybodies taste in music, i hate the fact that everybody is put into catagories like skaters, moshers etc, just leave it out its not big and its not clever.

as for the subject of this discussion, Blink 182 advertising the clio..........I dont think so :cry: