ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Donny 2005 Pics

Quote: Originally posted by Bubbles on 10 April 2005
ITS HIM.. HES THE GUY WITH THE NUMBERPLATE!!!

hahahahahaha!!!!!

X 200+ cup, now focus RS

yep, wasnt the best atall, been 3 years in a row and think i wont be goin again, its just got worse,

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

the picture of your car (that you have as your avatar) is in Daz 2427 or somethings profile pictures...

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

Quote: Originally posted by Harry_manback on 10 April 2005

so he did the same photo shop job to his number plate or he nicked my pic??
no babe.. your car, that exact picture, is on his profile.. but he didnt put it there. But for a few weeks Slugger has been trying to find out whos car it is.. the mystery is now solved

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!

yeh its mine, my # plate is mpo, so i though it looks better as mph, and the story went from there.

how did it end up in his profile?

Washington

ClioSport Club Member

eugh, always hated the Donny Show myself especially as I live off a longish straightish road about a mile from the racecourse which attracts "street racers" like flies round poo. Noisey buggers.

X 200+ cup, now focus RS

Quote: Originally posted by Harry_manback on 10 April 2005

it is a v6, the engine was there u just cant see if from that angle, it had some stainless pipework around it.

they made 2 JL amps look like an engine, thats what the stainless pipework was,

def not a V6

Quote: Originally posted by Aphletik on 10 April 2005

eugh, always hated the Donny Show myself especially as I live off a longish straightish road about a mile from the racecourse which attracts "street racers" like flies round poo. Noisey buggers.
lol

You realise how old you sound? ;) hehe :p

But then the same can be said of the ratboy scooters that buzz around here like a swarm of irritated and irritating wasps... :mad: