ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

East Coast Run Pix

Megane225FF

good piccies.. didnt see you taking pictures of FL0*, youve done her proud, you cant see all the scratches!!

can the video be for me too? :D the link doesnt work for me...

Good pics too, have you got a pic of the one with the lights taped up? (sorry Ive forgot your name already :oops:)

Clio 172mk2

went to brid last night from castleford- leeds - brid , and back cost 21 quid in petrol

just wondered if thats about right

Was a good day, me and the GF had to go off and find a bank in Brid before they shut then had a chippie, was a good run there but traffic and weather was a bit $hit. Will have to do it again to somewhere a bit further and on a nicer day next time.

LOL at the vid!

That black car that pulled out before him is me! Then Im stuck up that
(slow ;)) DCIs arse for about 10mins! lol!

That vid was a little pis take vid, sure he has more footage. I dont remember seeing any speed cameras hope not anyway :eek:

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!

Quote: Originally posted by leeds_182 on 31 July 2005

LOL - funny as f*ck that video mate!!

You really took me by suprise when you came streaming past.
Not like u could of done anything about it eh pal!!! ;)

theres 15 mins of footage, i can cut maybe 3-4 minutes of rubbish out yet.

what was wrong with my avatar?? done they allow animated giffs? thanks to who eva dobbed me in.

ill try get the vids on the net during the week.

LOL yeah, good vid, will be chopping the 182 in for a 1.4 ;)

Would like to see any other vid bits you have mucka, and if Heavy Weight has his photos that would be good.

MK1 - 1.8 8v - RSi

HI ALL, I AM GLAD TO SEE THAT THE COMMON OPINION WAS THAT I HAD DONE AN OK JOB, HAVE TAKEN ALL YOUR IDEAS ON BOARD AND HAVE DECIDED THAT I SHALL BE ARRANGING ANOTHER RUN, HOPEFULLY WITH AN EVEN BIGGER TURN OUT, "DALES DASH" TRIP ROUND THE DALES, STOP OVERNIGHT AND CONTINUE THE FOLLOWING DAY, IN TOTAL SHOULD BE A FIVE HOUR RUN ON A SATURDAY WITH BREAKS ALONG THE WAY, CAMP OVER ON THE SATURDAY AT A PUB IVE COME ACROSS, THEY DO B&B FOR THOSE WHO DONT WANT TO CAMP AND THEN JOURNEY HOME ON THE SUNDAY.

LET ME ALL KNOW WHAT YOU ALL THINK EITHER BY PM OR EMAIL AND THEN I WILL START A NEW THREAD IF I GET ENOUGH INTEREST....

HEAVYWEIGHT

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep

Nice vid mate - I guess ill have to stay up the front in future if I wanna see any footage of my car!

Maybe ill leave the human speed limiter at home next time.

Megane225FF

Good vid

I must be getting old, I backed off when the rain started... *pussy*

heavyweight - make sure you get those pictures of you on your special train..

Im up for the Dales run depending on when it is.

Interesting speed limiter on your 182 Leeds_182, I notice it kick in as you pulled in to wave me past...

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!

still was shocked when dangermouse put the accelerater to burn more oil mode. had trouble keeping up.

lucky for me i got a gust of wind that allowed me to just nudge past him.

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!

id be up for more clio action, dunno about over night stop though, after 5 hours driving id expect to be in france let alone the dales.

maybe just go out for some dinner at a pub for 2.5 hours then do a longer stint on the way back??

we ought to wait for the 172/182s and the valvers next time though, was fun to watch us small engine boys compensating well.

MK1 - 1.8 8v - RSi

HI ALL

HARRY IS RIGHT US SMALL ENGINE BOYS DID QUITE WELL, THE FIVE HOURS INCLUDE A 45MIN STOP IN THE MORNING AND THEN A 90MIN STOP FOR LUNCH, ACTUAL DRIVING TIME IS ABOUT 210MIN, TAKES US ON A TOUR OF THE DALES, WE DONT HAVE TO DO A STOP OVER BUT THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA SO THAT WE CAN ALL HAVE A DRINK TOGETHER AND A BIT OF A LAUGH, CAMPING IS CHEAP ENOUGH AND THERE IS NOT AS MUCH TRAVELING ON THE SUNDAY.

HEAVYWEIGHT

Titanium 182 FF

All cars look awesome none over the top mk1 clios look amazing with them 172 alloys on.

subtle but sweet tuning!

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep

Im up for another ride out - wont be able to do an overnighter though - just havnt got the time.

Could do with nit been in the next month or so while the weather is reasonable.

Bit of Glanza footage there eh!

Send me the full quality vid over MSN, my mate might be able to host it.

My addy is g_kreepz@hotmail.com

[Edited by GeeUK on 01 August 2005 at 6:31pm]

By the way, anyone know how I can DL the low quality vid on that link?

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!

anyone know the guys from clan-solutions, i been emailing them about getting my space fixed. but no replies. i cant remember their usernames.

when its working ill host both versions for u to download GeeUK