ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Donny Report now Online

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

The Donny Report is now online. Check it out in the Articles > ClioSport Meetings section.

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

oh shes seen them alright. I had some quick talking to do to make sure I wasnt out on my ear!!!

GR7

Shiny red R32

Kis I dont think Mel has anything to worry about with the selection shown here!

Excellent report to go along with an excellent weekend.

Just looking through all the events so far - this really is a cracking club with loads of brilliant days and weekends away!!

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

It sounds corny but its the members that make the club. Also a little skilfull organising from the Admin team helps!!

BMW 320d Sport

Yeah corny but so true...

The girls at the show were tasty on the whole but I dont think Mel has got a lot of competition to worry about there. Melly D where are you?

GR7

Shiny red R32

Mel, there was obviously nothing to worry about at the weekend, looking at the selection of pictures of scrawny looking slappers! There was even a pair on someones bonnet. Hope they didnt scratch the paintwork with those boots!

No scratches on my bonnet GR - but there is a dinky little dent - but well worth it for the ClioSport cause!!!!

GR
Its ok, theres no need to be this jelouse.
I am sure your just as attractive as these girls, if not i am sure your a lovely person on the inside.

GR7

Shiny red R32

Tonys, I am in no way jealous of that lot! A friend of mine is a brolly dolly in the British Superbikes and she looks so much nicer than any of those females at Donington!

And yes, I am rather nice and soft on the inside!

Cool my cars in the article Nice meeting everyone, but had to leave early Just didnt get any sleep and I was about to die hehe. Hope the next event is closer hehe.

Cheers,

Chun.