ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Donny South: List of attendees (Please Check!!)

Mk2 172 (Silver)
Here's the latest list.
Please check you are on there and have the right number of tickets against your name. If you have not yet paid please do so by this Thursday at the latest. If your money isn't in, I will not be booking tickets for you!

Last edited:
  Focus ST
Just so you know, I have paid via Bank Transfer. You should see it anytime from Wednesday (Lloyds to Lloyds transfer).

Clio 182 Trophy 047/500
Em the cheque will be in the post tomorrow, Having problems finding it at the moment as i have just moved.

Sorry for holding up the proceddings.

'18 Megane dci
Sorry but I can't go now, my tickets can be donated to charity (1 driver, 1 passenger). I can't drive at the moment.

:D

r****d alert!! Totally forgot about this, I can have a cheque in the post tonight or is there a paypal option? Could transfer also if it's idiot proof.

Sorry for holding things up.

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Not as big as previous years :(

We won the biggest stand at donny for many years

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
say if i do bring the clio down last min, can i stick it on the clio sport stand or does it have to be booked in advance, getting it in shouldnt be a problem but would you let me on the stand

Mk2 172 (Silver)
Gweebs, I believe I have, I will double check the list at lunch for you.

Taylor, I think I replied to you before, unfortunately booking cars in is done by reg no's. Therefore we can only order tickets and passes for as many people that have booked. You need these passes to be able to get the cars into the showground, it's not about us letting you on the stand, it's what the organisers of the show state.

im going to this but am going to be on the surrey modified stand, but will still have my cliosport sticker to show support! ;)

Mk2 172 (Silver)
taylor said:
i think i shud b able to get the car in the show ground, the other half is a judge.
by all means if you can get in, but the only other trouble is stand space. they tend to allocate space for as many cars booked, hence again having to know in advance and obviously it helps us to know who will be there on the day to allow for organisation of the stand.

jas is gonna be there! wooop i'm gonna go slap his egg head!

Nik if ur drivin up alone mate (dont think anyone on the list is from here) u can come with us up if u want on sunday morning

Focus ST
Pootle - Sorry to be a pain. Can you confirm whether you have received me £5 or not??

Thanks...

Mk2 172 (Silver)
Guy yes I have thank you!! :D

Tickets have arrived this morning. I will aim to get them out today so they hopefully arrive tomorrow, if not they'll go tomorrow and get to you Thursday.
Either way they should be with you by Thursday at the latest!!!

Please can you all make sure your address in your profile is correct, unless you have told me otherwise!!
Emma