ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Donny South pics - the female contingent (possibly NWS)

I've put these ones in a separate thread as for some people they might be NWS lol :cool:

There were quite a few laydees there, as you might expect.

As you also might expect, the quality was variable. lol

I'll leave you to decide which are which. :p

Be nice now... lol

CIMG4586.jpg

CIMG4587.jpg

CIMG4594.jpg

Guess who forgot to wipe (eh Pootle ;) LOL :rasp: )
CIMG4598.jpg

CIMG4601.jpg

CIMG4602.jpg

CIMG4603.jpg

CIMG4604.jpg

CIMG4608.jpg

CIMG4609.jpg

this one was HOT imo:
CIMG4633.jpg

CIMG4637.jpg

CIMG4640.jpg

I want my wheels in this colour!
CIMG4645.jpg

CIMG4653.jpg

This kid must have been all of 14 and was very probably nursing a semi at being allowed to leer over and grope this one and the one in the pic above.
Personally I would have told him to f**k off and stop being such a filthy pervert at that age. :mad:
CIMG4655.jpg

CIMG4659.jpg

This one was a late spot - even better from the front but I was too slow and would have been too obvious! lol
CIMG4665.jpg

I like my completely unintentional sloped effect in this pic :D lol
CIMG4669.jpg

Lee took lots more photos and I believe he might have been present at the Wet T-Shirt competition too... ;)

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Paul!! You're gonna be in trouble for the 4th pic! lol!

Well done though!;)

Corsa C 1.4 SRi
Haha i just realised that the girl the 14 yr old is molesting is probably only my age or just older? :D

RB 200 Cup!
couple id do but the rest can go f**k themselves especially those round that orange car -pig ugly IMO

MERCEDES CLS AMG
Fooking dogs - they stick a bit of make-up on and some sh1t stained G string and they think there fuckin Jordan , the dirty scruffy b1tches.

Octavia VRS
Put a short skirt on me and some lippy and I'll look finer than some of those skanks. Think it's my hairy legs that would do it