ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dont you just love it when...

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
...you've given your beloved mk1 a full respray and some c*nt does this:

IMGP3541.jpg

IMGP3540.jpg

IMGP3542.jpg

IMGP3539.jpg

Nasty deep long key mark along the drivers side. :mad:

Dont understand why someone would want to do this, never makes any sense!

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
this seems to have been quite common in the last month. gutted for you mate sorry

Same exact thing happen to my clio when i got it. Some wanker kicked the back side in and scratched the paintwork big time. The UK has a massive problem with little sh**s who do stuff like this. Thats something i no longer miss.

Clio 182 + Recaros
I never understand why people want to damage someone else's property.

Sadly it seems to be becoming the norm. :(

Maybe someone on the forum will be able to assist.

J03

MX5 1.8
f**king b******s..... invest in a real or fake CCTV cameras and signs and stick it so theres no way you cant see the signs just to scare the t***s away... stupid gimps have nothing better to do. i hate this country

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
I'm still confused why someone would do it. Was done just off a main road in the west end of newcastle.

I've got a driveway spot and stick the bins infront of my car to protect it at home, so its no problem where i live. No idea who did it, haven't got any problems with any one (that i know off)

Going to see the guy who sprayed it soon and see what he says about it. Just bought my self some new 15" wheels to make me feel happy about it so its all good :D

BMW E92/Audi S3
I'd still be pissed off if i were you. I'm still pissed off at my car being keyed a year and a half ago.

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
I dont think theres much point in being pissed off about it, rather make my car even better, and the next time the little sh*t sees the car, he can do and cry!

Just have to be aware of where i park in the future. Havent cleaned the car in a month just so the scratch doesnt show too much.

Not really much you can do, just hope this kind of stuff stops....eventually!!

BMW E92/Audi S3
I dont think theres much point in being pissed off about it, rather make my car even better, and the next time the little sh*t sees the car, he can do and cry!

Just have to be aware of where i park in the future. Havent cleaned the car in a month just so the scratch doesnt show too much.

Not really much you can do, just hope this kind of stuff stops....eventually!!
Find out who the fucker is and terrorise him(Possibly her)
I still have no clue who it is. I've had my car spat on, keyed and tampered with.

ibiza cupra
ive only just had my bonnet sprayed (again) from where some cu*t keyed it so i feel your pain as id just done my bonnet and bumpers to get rid of dents and stone chips. i hadnt even washed the car before it was done. pricks aint they. i cant see the logic in it as the little tw*ts arnt event around to see you reaction when you find its been done

Theres rule's to the game aint they
And its never touch a mans car ever!
Theres a few on here who need a slap but never would i ever
scratch there moters thats against the rules..

Feel your pain though mate had it before
Get a drive or get the moter close to the yard has possible.
Get one of those 5000w Lights from B&Q and stick that up.
That will light up the little muppets like a christmas tree

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
Update:

Been to see Eddy, the guy who painted my car. He wasnt too happy either. Told him that i want a gloss black roof and the roof trim moulded in. And the whole drivers side to be repaired and some surface rust on the arch to be repaired. All the total cost is going to be £150. Cant argue with that :D

Asked about smoothing the sides, but said he didnt want to bodge it all and paying someone to weld it with scrap metal, and then bodge over it would just cost too much.

So at the end of this all, i'll have a smooth gloss black roof!

Good times, and then exterior should be half way there