ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Door cards

Philip Griffiths

ClioSport Club Member
  182 cup
Hi I’m looking for just plain door cards for my clio. I’ve found a company called racecardoorcards.co.uk.

Has anyone had any experience with them?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Philip Griffiths

ClioSport Club Member
  182 cup
Well I took a gamble and ordered off that site. They came today and so far I’m happy. I won’t be fitting them until next week.

But so far they look tidy quality. Al the holes are cut out neat. All the fixing holes are there.

I’ll put a photo up when I fit them next week

Nathan105e

ClioSport Club Member
I ordered these months back, and fitted them the other week. I paid the extra for the holes cut, then realised the holes for the door pull handles weren't cut.

Also the wiring doesn't reach for the window switch to where he's put the hole. So to avoid having a second hole I've extended the wiring. Apart from that, a decent fit.

Attachments

• 20210123_185427.jpg
    20210123_185427.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 65

Philip Griffiths

ClioSport Club Member
  182 cup
Had a go at fitting these tonight. To be honest I don’t think I’d recommend them.

They’re ok. But I think I’d rather spend the extra on different ones.

The door handle cut outs aren’t big enough. The cut for the door pulls are in a place where you can utilise an holes to bolt them up. And they didn’t really cover up to the marks of the old door card.

It depends what you want, if your all about looks then don’t get them. If you only want them to fill the gap then they’ll do.

I will use these but they just need a bit of modifying.