ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Door glass rattle.

Cup In bits
I have a door glass rattling on the drivers side and a very small one on the passenger side. Anyone had/resolved this? its doing my f**king nut in :mad: I put some padding on the linkage between the window and the regulator a while back which solved/quietened it down for a while but its back with vengeance.

BG 182 FF
Mines the same. I just assumed it was French build quality.

Would also be interested to know if there is a fix??

Cup In bits
Mines definitely ain't meant to make this noise, I'll strip mine down when I get a chance and post my findings.

Ford Fiesta ZS 2013
yesterday I pulled my window up and the bloody window has come off the rail and slides out of place. And that makes mine rattle could be that?

Are the brackets that hold the window regulator to the door not snapped?, theres pictures in my progress thread in my profile link if you want to see.

Cup In bits
Mines has started tilting forward when trying to go up too so there must be something loose/broken, I will have a look tomorrow hopefully and also look for a stupid 3k rattle that has appeared today from behing the dash.

Cup In bits
I finally sorted this today, my rattle was coming from when the window tilted forward allowing it to come out of the door channel within the door and rattling against that.

I refitted the pictured clip a few times now which stops the window from tilting but it kept coming off due to my wind deflectors, I put a small cable tie on it and its been no problem yet.

0FC7ED4B-A0A6-4AB5-B6A2-91C1E2E87877-3381-000002FDFBF10F4C_zps3d8ded42.jpg