ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Door Handles (outside)

Dynamique 1.4 16v
hiya,

can anyone tell me how hard is it to change them? I assume you have to remove the door cards inside? (is it hard)

Also the bump strips on the door, hoping to get them all sprayed but garage want me to remove them then they will spray them!

any help would be great.

Chocolate Bar™
bumpstrips need to be 'slid' off the car by sliding the door strips towards the back of the car, and the rear quarter ones to the front of the car

as for the door handles, your right in that you need to remove the doorcard. i cant remember how they're attached but iirc it really isnt that bad. to remove the doorcard theres about 4 screws at the bottom of the doorcard, and then the handle and door pull handle unscrew with a torx screw. then the entire thing just lifts up and off

Dynamique 1.4 16v
Just another small question does anyone know if the 172 door handles (outside) and the bump strips are the same as a 1.4 one?

I was thinking of trying to get some from a scrap yard?

Cheers...anyone know a good renault scrappy?

BMW 330D
Just another small question does anyone know if the 172 door handles (outside) and the bump strips are the same as a 1.4 one?

I was thinking of trying to get some from a scrap yard?

Cheers...anyone know a good renault scrappy?
They are the same just already colour coded iirc.Give MattBlack a ring on 01254386661, he will more than likely have some

Or you could just spray your own? cheaper option.........

Dynamique 1.4 16v
Cheers i got the door ones and handles from a scrappy but cant seem to get hold of the rear side bump strips....tried mattblack no luck.

Thank you though. ill have to keep trying or get mine sprayed.