ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Door not totally flush at the top?

After washing the car last night i noticed that the passenger door wasn't totally flush at the top compared to the drivers side.

I inspected the frame and couldn't see any evidence of bending etc.. It's very minor but it will annoy me, could a bodyshop sort this out easily?

thanks.

Chocolate Bar™
had a similar incident with my old 1.2 in that the door stopped shutting nicely compared to the drivers side so loosened the bolts on the door, raised it at the end and rebolted and it shut lovely. so could need a bit of adjustment if its sagged on its hinges

Was yours not sitting right at the top though or just generally not sitting right? It only looks like the top is affected on mine?

Punto/Clio GTT
try bend it yourself?

is it flush to the rear quarter by the handle? and nice to the wing? all level?

if so, just open the door, put your knee inside where the catch is and pull the top of the door towards you, just tweak it a bit, dont go crazy.

then shut it n keep doing it til your happy.

thats all a bodyshop will do

I've not actually looked by the wing, i'll check after work and let you know. How hard is it to bend yourself as i'm not exactly Arnie :p

Rollo, that sounds well dodgy :D