ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

door problem

'51, 172
Done a search but cant find anything. My drivers door wont open after it has been locked and then unlocked, i can open it from the inside and close and open it from the outside but once its been locked and unlocked (with the button) it wont open from the outside.
Hope that makes sense. Has anyone else experienced this problem and/or can anyone help me with this?
Thanks.

RS Clio 172 Cup
Try pushing against the door (around handle and at top) whilst pulling the handle. See if that opens it. My Old Clio door wouldn't open, and pushed against it once and never did it again after that.

PH1 172 Sport
I expect the mechanism has come off of the handle. You will have to take the door card off to inspect and repair. It's a simple job.

EDIT: Just re-read your post. My did this and it was because the door mechanism needed oiling although to do this properly you need to take the door card off!