ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Door Strips

R26r R26
Hello.Can anyone tell me if the doors strips off a Phase 2 Sport (colour coded ones) would fit straight on my Phase 1,or do you have to make modifications?Thanks.

Civic Type-R
Yup they fit straight on. You will need the silver 2.0 16v badges though if you dont already have them.

BMW F31
can i just clarify any clio mk2 ph1 will accept the mk2 ph2 bump strips on the door and rear quarter?

does that mean i can have the bump strips which have interchangeable badges?

cheers

Civic Type-R
Yup the Mk2 Ph2 bumpstrips should fit on to any Mk2 Ph1 aslong as its a 3-door car. Im sure any Mk2w Ph2 badge will fit on not just the 2.0 16v badge. They are a straight swap. Just slide the old ones off and slide the new ones in, they use the same clip holes :)

RS Meg 175
Yup done mine about a month ago.
They go straight on just were the old ones were, but as stu said only if it is a 3 door set up.

about the colour coded ones, you might wana double check on those as the paint code will almost deffinetly be different to yours.
Goodluck

'52 clio 1.2 16V
so for anyone already's done the swap.. what exactly is involved in getting the old ones off and new ones on ( preferably 5 door experience). i tried to have a look but cant really work it out.

Civic Type-R
The ones on the door slide to the back of the car. The one on the rear quarter slides to the front of the car. They are just clipped in. May require a bit of force :)

RS Meg 175
What he said ^^^ just put ya hands on the thing push it into the car firmly and across, it will slide across then you get your nails or fingers under it and lift it away from your automobile :D there was a guide on here of how to take them off of a 5 door :S