ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Double Optic Headlights

i want to change my standard headlights to the hella style double optic like on the mk2 clio phase 1 172 sport

does anyone know how easy it is to change and do i need any special wiring looms?

any help would be great

thanks

Andy

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Ye you need all the xenon stuff.. think its about £400 quid for the xenon bulbs + electrics.. then about £200 per headlamp.

*edit*

nevemind I thought you said mk2 phase 2 ..

alternatively find a mk1 172 that has been put on its roof in a breakers and find out how much they want for the lamps :D

Clio II and Grand Modus

just som adaptor cabels from H4 to HB3 and H7 from Hella and then it´s an easy job! And then a fuse in the box on the side of the dash to keep the low beam on when high beam is selected. the motores on the standard headlights fit´s on the double optik ones. peac of cake! good luck

Michael

Thanks for the help Michael will give that a go. cheers

and as for KDF people like you need help! if you cant say anything good why bother at all you tw*t?

Audi S3 225

Hey, i just changed mine over a few weeks go, got em from andyspares.com for 45 quid each they are brand new and come with sidelights and indicators. I had to buy the high beam and low beam bulbs seperatly which i got from powerbulbs.com, they are H7 for full beam and hb3(9005) for low beam, but they aint cheep!