ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Double Spoiler

Ad

MK2 FRS

My local dealer is transporting a double spoiler from another branch for me to have a look at. I have read the previous posts about warping. This might be a stupid question but how is this visible. Whilst im gonna fit it before its painted to check that its not warped is there anyway that I can check this visibly before I part with the £135?? I have tried to find another spoiler but there are no others I like as much.
BTW Renault are apparently releasing a new kit for the clio!
Cheers
Adam.

I didnt notice the warp when I bought it, and to be honest I couldnt really notice it when I removed it off the car even though I new damn well it was warped. You just have to try it and see. There are loads of people who have bought one without a problem, so maybe I was just unlucky.

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

In hot weather mine sometimes catches against the top of the roof when opening the boot, so I reckon it expands a bit too much in heat. I can live with this though.

Ad

MK2 FRS

Have just got picked it up. Am looking at the fitting instructions and it looks (All diagrams no words as usual) Like you have to drill four holes in the boot????

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

The clio already has the 4 holes, I just had to drill mine bigger.