ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dovestone Reservoir

Only taken with iPhone 5, whilst being blinded by the sun but they do the job. Stunning place.

I hope they autoresize..
one.jpg

two.jpg

three.jpg

four.jpg

five.jpg

six.jpg

seven.jpg

eight.jpg

nine.jpg

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Nice pics, I enjoy a nice walk around there, then a blast over the tops to Marsden to finish it off :)

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Aha! There are a few of us that use it.

Up the twisty section past Dovestones.
Follow the road all the way to the long down hill section, just as it starts to climb take the fast off camber left towards Meltham, over the cattle grid. Left at the bottom when you hit Meltham, over the two mini roundabouts cruising along having a smoke break through all the residential areas, hit the NSL
areas again all the way to the creepy old derelict pub where you take a left into Diggle.

Great drive.

I might have to give that route a bash - I love the roads round there. Missed the turning for dovestones coming from Mossley yesterday - and there was no where to turn around for what seemed like miles upon miles. Finally whizzed around, shot back through the twisties and hand to practically do a three point turn to get in the dovestones turn-off.

​true story.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah the roads up there are great. That twisty section near Dovestones is great coming down. You can really get the rear end snaking around under braking. Lift off oversteer is too snappy round there to do.