ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

downloading programs

download.com

Oh wait.. you mean downloading software you have to pay for? Thats illegal.

and dont forget

them things you agreed not to do said:
16. Posting of, links to and requesting copyright material is strictly forbidden and will be removed without notice. Examples of copyrighted material include, but are not limited to, magazine scans, pirated films, games and music. In the event that you have the express permission of the copyright holder, e.g the magazine publisher, then you may post providing you acknowledge and quote the copyright holder. Breaking this rule will result in a major infraction (2 points).

clio 16v
nooo i use itunes for music. i mean anti virus things and program converters. last computer got a virus from what i thought was a safe one, turns out trojans dont like me :(

clio 16v
last time i had avg it cocked up. wouldnt update. on new dell and just getting it all protected but hearing alot of different opinions on what to download