ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dr Jekyll's Cliosport Saturday Pics

Clio Sport 172 Ph1
i'm in love with this car!! gonna copy the front bumper on my ph 1, it looks so much better!! ( silver ph 1 )

Last edited:

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Best set of pics I've seen just clocked your the geezer from the messed up tunnel run car looks sweet dude

cheers mate! yep i was there and tunnel run wasnt as good as planned. my first time visit to excel later that night was good though!

Great pictures mate!!!

Nice pictures!

Think number 58 is my wonky CS sticker :)
either that or my wonky camera skills! we'll blame it on the curve of the window ;)

Great pictures mate, cars looking great too!

cheers tom. your was looking sweet too.

Great shots, got a good one of mine No. 35 BG on Ultraleggeras

cheers mate. your silver ultraleggeras worked really well mate. different splitter too?

i'm in love with this car!! gonna copy the front bumper on my ph 1, it looks so much better!! ( silver ph 1 )

was different from the norm. what colour would you go?

Megane GT
Very nice, theyve come out really well, and cheers for the pics of my car :) if you have any more can you email them to me please? What setting did you have the camera on for the first few at south mimms? Looks really good.