ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dream Car?

Clio 1.4 16v Billabong
How old where you when you got the car you really wanted? (plus pic)

See i wouldn't mind something japanese but i will have to wait a few years just want to see what every one else did!

If you havent bought it yet what is that car you would love to own?

C250 AMG & 172 Cup
Dream car is Porsche Carrera GT, closest i got is an E46 M3! s**t theres still a long way to go.

LY V6 with Recaros
Realistically, as I'm never going to own a supercar...hopefully a v6 or R26 sometime next year or late this year.

Iain C

ClioSport Club Member
when i was 13 i sat in a brand new mx5 (1990) at the t wells motor show.
Got 1 at 23.
210392_7_full.jpg

Went to another show 2 years later and sat in an rx7.
got 1 at 29.
DSCF1192.jpg

would still like a 255 clio tho.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
My dream car as a kid (not so long ago lol) was an E36 M3 Coupe in Techno Violet.

bmw e36 m3 techno violet 2.jpg

£10-14k now for a really good one so should be able to get a bargain in a few years.

Also would like an E30 and an E46 one day too for the experience, not to mention the brand spanking new one!

sounds sad, but when i was at school, all i went on about was clio sports lol.. probably cause i knew i was getting a mk1 RT for my first car.. got it when i was 19

Broken Diesel Megane :(
sounds sad, but when i was at school, all i went on about was clio sports lol.. probably cause i knew i was getting a mk1 RT for my first car.. got it when i was 19

you loser!!!:rasp:

dream car for me would be 997 911 turbo or ferrari f430 spyder. feck it, sorry to tell you but i am winning lottery tomo so should be on my drive monday. :clown:

RenaultSport 197
when i was 13 i sat in a brand new mx5 (1990) at the t wells motor show.
Got 1 at 23.

Went to another show 2 years later and sat in an rx7.
got 1 at 29.

would still like a 255 clio tho.

Look's like you need to go and sit in 1 mate ;) lol.

I dream any Porsche really. GT3 RS would be my ultimate goal. Never going to be able to afford it - So i'll get back to reality and stick with cars within my budget lol.

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
Dodge Viper - Loved them from the the 1st time they came out :D

2003-Dodge-Viper-SRT-10-Bridge-1024x768.jpg

Cant see me owning a viper ever and i think the car i have now will probably be the best car ill ever own tbh

Last edited:
  Rb182cup+s2 rallye
right now my realistic dream cars are

firstly a evo ever since i drove a 8 ive been wanting one real bad.

Evo_8_FQ400.jpg

then a m3 such a sexy car i see one whenever i go into town in a dealership window and i allways stop and have a look cant help but love this car.

newtitel.jpg
http://www.babez.de/bmw/m3csl/newtitel.jpg

mmm. i cant think of just one

obviously if i had to pick one car it would be a veyron or something but...

gallardo

97684-1-1.gif

range rover sport

142088-1.gif

rs4 cabrio

Audi-RS_4_Cabriolet_2006_800x600_wa.gif

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Cerbera Speed 12. Indeed :)

Well, I was 26, and it was the P1 (the 22B is lovely, but I prefer the front end of the P1)

DSC00517.jpg

However, my dream car is, and always will be...

Ferrari%20F40%20suzuki%20sc%20100gx%20de%20luxe2.jpg

Oh wait, I mean this...

F4091247sid.jpg

Greatest car EVER.

Clio 1.4 16v Billabong
Cerbera Speed 12. Indeed :)

Well, I was 26, and it was the P1 (the 22B is lovely, but I prefer the front end of the P1)

DSC00517.jpg

However, my dream car is, and always will be...

Ferrari%20F40%20suzuki%20sc%20100gx%20de%20luxe2.jpg

Oh wait, I mean this...

F4091247sid.jpg

Greatest car EVER.

Living a dream!

I love you car mate! Beautiful!

An i must agree on the ferrari

RB 200 Cup!
lambo gallardo convertible for me please

or a veyron - sell this get the lambo, a ferrari f40 and a house

Octavia VRS
I'm with Scutch, dream car is an F40.

Achievable dream car is an M3 or a later Evo which maybe purchased after the CTR

currently at 21 years of age and i think i currently have the fastest car i will ever get to own. quite sad really as anything i get in future will be a disapointment performance wise :(

C

clio172cup20

90-porsche-carrera-gt.jpg

My dream!! One day!!
By the time I can afford one of these, Porsche would of been purchased by the chinese and there will be no more petrol in the world!!