ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dream photoshop

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Only learnt to use photoshop last week.

And heres one of my efforts.

I know i'll probably get the usual slating, coz at the end of the day, i am 'Haz' or whoever u like to call me.

But yeah, hope you guys like it, i know its a dream, and it will never look like that, but maybe, maybe it will! :rasp:

sd.jpg

Clio 1.4 Dynamique
i think it looks gd mate..u culd get it lookin like tht mate with not a huge amount 2 spend. think u shuld go n ahed n do it mate!

Suzuki Ignis Sport
^

Yeah the big monies is the coilovers and the Borbet rims, the tinting and the delocking isn't that expensive.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Heres it with my wheels that i have at the moment. Slammed, tints and delocked.

Attachments

• 120108d.JPG
    120108d.JPG
    169.4 KB · Views: 175

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Get it done, Buy Russ' Wheels and get it a Lil Lower and your there,

Good effort on the PS aswell

It looks good on the Borbets I would either colour code your bump strips or at least have the bullets black as it doesn't really work without your current rims.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
It looks good on the Borbets I would either colour code your bump strips or at least have the bullets black as it doesn't really work without your current rims.

Thats true, i missed that out.

Thanks. (back to the drawing board)

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Trying to find some Kei Kruzes in black to photoshop on my car, but can't seem to find a decent pic to use :(

Clio 1.4 16v
do it..... but keep your bump strips in plain plastics.. gives it a nice contrast... like rich_16v

but defo.. borbet a's all the way..

think its gd as it is:) . . .the black bump strips breaks it up abit, coded would be too much of one colour imo. . .but who knows lol. . .guess that could be your 2nd job

Mazda 3 MPS
Personally I think it looks really good. Even the bra looks good on that. Nice photoshopping too. Very cool mate:cool:

Last edited:
  golf
do it!

i would cc it though swear shaving the locks will be loads as you would have to respray the doors?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
It's not very original...As Russ has done it! Plenty of other euro rims to consider if your adament you wanna go down that route.

Only learnt to use photoshop last week.

And heres one of my efforts.

I know i'll probably get the usual slating, coz at the end of the day, i am 'Haz' or whoever u like to call me.
Not being funny dude, have a read through some of your posts, when you've done that, you'll see why soo many are keen to flame you.

That aside, the ps looks a good effort:) Although there's not much point in doing it if you intentend to sell the car for a 172/ctr/hyundai coupe/celica - or whatever it was your after.

b/g 182, meg tourer
do it, dont bother de locking or anything tho, just get some borbets and coilovers. looks great

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Yeah I think the non CC'd strips are good too.... but painting them gloss black, that might be an idea.. to match the wheels...

I'm soo tempted, but more tempted in coilies at the mo...