ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dream Sport/car projects????

Renault Megane
would love to know what people dream project would be on either a renault sport or any other car??

Mine would be a renaultsport wind :p and make a true beast/sleeper lol

Or i'd get a metro (again) and just make that into a sleeper that looks smart but could give a sport a run for its money lol :)

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
mini-van-01.jpg

With a V8 in the boot

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
A sweet handling old school mini with 250 or so bhp and minimal weight would do me nicely in terms of an ultimate car for trackdays.

Or if I won the lottery, I'd quite like to build an F355 turbo.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
A sweet handling old school mini with 250 or so bhp and minimal weight would do me nicely in terms of an ultimate car for trackdays.

You want to have a word with Chris Crocker!
5898333530_440a9cdf09_z.jpg

Fanstastically well prepped car. Also love the F355, but I don't know that I'd want to put a turbo in it, Ferraris should be N/A IMO.

Personally, I'd love to see just how fast you could get a Caterham/Westie. More mental examples that are about at the moment spend a lot of their time kicking the s**t out of single seaters, so it'd be pretty awesome to see just how far they can go.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
I've already got the mini for my project mate, it's a 1.8 8v vauxhall engine on twin 40s at the moment that I fitted at the tail end of the 90s but I will either fit a similar spec cammed and bodies 2.0 16v that my old corsa trackday car had or fit a turbo engine to it.

Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172
I've got a mk1 mini miglia. I built a 270hp turbo'd 1460 with bmw k1200rs head, quaife dog box etc etc. Was utter s**t so I sold the stupidly expensive motor to buy my clio v6 which is now my current project whilst slotting a 2.7 Audi S4 bi turbo in the back.

Money no object, it'll be an Audi UR quattro cut down to make it swb, audi 80 windscreen and front end, 800+hp 5cyl turbo motor. The daily would be an R8 with an RS6 twin turbo motor.