ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dreamcast

2000 Clio 172
Dug out the old dreamcast yesterday fancied a game of Shemnue, anyone remember this game what did you think?
I cant find it anywhere, anyone have a copy for sale? :)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I think I have commented on a million dreamcast threads! :)

The game was years ahead of it's time and would still stand up against most new age games. Brilliant.

Ebay must have a copy?

Revels Mum & Sister
Although I do not condone Piracy, seeing as you cannot buy this new. Well not really

You want to locate a Copy and the boot disc mate!

Swift Sport
This game was mentioned recently iirc. Awesome game, I still have my Dreamcast and Shenmue 1 and 2 :approve:

CMR

A ROFLCOPTER
I had one until the laser gave up the ghost back in the day.

One of the best consoles tbh, that and the gamecube were both machines that were very underrated.

320d M Sport
WTF is Shenmue?! Never heard of it, which other decent games were on it? Was this the one with Panzer Dragoon?

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
MSR was win on the Dreamcast :D Loved mine, quite why it flopped I'm not sure.

CLIO Iceberg 172
amazing how these are coming to light again, i by chance dug mine out the other week to play marvel vs capcom 2... one of the best ever fighting games around

Monaro VXR
MSR was win on the Dreamcast :D Loved mine, quite why it flopped I'm not sure.

PS2 was due out and no one wanted a Sega machine after the failure of the Saturn. It was all about the Sony machines back then. I loved my DC though. Will be able to get it set up again properly soon, once I get my Media room finished.

Not a 320d
Shemnue, that was the chinese guy who worked at the docks with the forklift, moving fruit about yes?, and you could walk around town n s**t.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I miss my DC. And the worst game in the world, which was also one of the most utterly brilliant games ever: Crazy Taxi.

Goliath I
Happy Birthday Dreamcast!

You would have been 13 today.

I remember taking you home and playing Sonic followed by Shenmue for almost 36 hours straight. Oh the memories, then 4 days later I took you back Electronic Boutique for a full refund.

I still remember the day I got my Dreamcast. Loved the memory card thing, that was a game all on its own iirc.

First console that had Sonic 3D too?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Shemnue, that was the chinese guy who worked at the docks with the forklift, moving fruit about yes?, and you could walk around town n s**t.

2 1/2 years later.... Chinese? f**king chinese!

Astra Twintop
Still got mine, VMU's / Rumble packs/ a box full of games, Shenmue, Sonic Adventure, MSR.

Never got panzer dragoon saga, sooooo wanted it. It goes for serious £ on ebay!

1eight2
I loved my DC and spent so many hours on Shenmue and house of the dead. Bought it at the wrong time as the PS2 was just being released.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Mines still at the parents under the bed i think!

I was such a Sega fan boy, nothing came close to the megadrive ;)

Evo 8 MR
They NEED to make a proper sequel to Shenmue 2. None of this MMO crap that's been partially developed.

Black 172 PH2
My favourite console of all time.
Shenmue is an absolute classic. 99% of people who didn't own a dreamcast wouldn't of heard of it though. Such a shame.

RB 200 Cup
My favourite console of all time.
Shenmue is an absolute classic. 99% of people who didn't own a dreamcast wouldn't of heard of it though. Such a shame.

Couldn't agree more, I've been trying to get across to the missus just how much she missed out on being a Nintendo fan back in the day!