ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

drifting hero cars hero drivers hero entry...

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

sexy knights vs burst... sexy knights backwards entry... = hero.

Last edited by a moderator:
  AMV8, Mk1 Golf
haha, glad ppl are getting into drifting, be good to see some of u at the events next year :D

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Malice, I bet you want to bum them don't you.

They are your heroes.....

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Pah, where were you in 2002?

was gonna say the same lol, i been going to the old option drift days at silverstone back in 2002... when drifting wasn't so much of a life styler event...

and dan... i would bum them for their cars yes.

ITB'd MK1
was gonna say the same lol, i been going to the old option drift days at silverstone back in 2002... when drifting wasn't so much of a life styler event...

Same as that, much more fun when everyone knew everyone and it wasn't all about what wheels and bodykit you had fitted.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
still in school haha! im not old like u :p

respect your elders we were here first there fore out drift points are more than yours lol :p if you never met kiki nana or non then you are not worthy tbh :p

as for sky insurance... you are rubbish lol, tried getting a quote with you yesterday and got told no one would insure me on a rx7, even though i been insured for 2 years on it already and i already had quotes off other companies :p so you may sponsor driftworks, but you couldnt be bothered to help me :p