ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

drifting!

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
nutters!

[youtube]3fooRJLp338[/youtube]

[youtube]XtV1bYyDfTk[/youtube]

Dont see this every day on the m1!:cool:
[youtube]72nIym1_JD4[/youtube]

[youtube]LUKmvqAY9sM[/youtube]

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Re: Raghead drifting!

There is one where the guy dies! It's not cool!

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Several complaints about this being left open despite having a racist title when other threads get closed and only 1 of you thought to report it before having a little whinge. Nice work.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I don't think half of the people on here know the report button exists.

S23

The Cleee-O
Oh my lord!!! That first video is savage! Drifting in and out of lorries and stuff, that is fapping crazy! I'm not really sure if I'm impressed or not...good skills, but wayyyyy too dangerous in my book :S

SQ5
Oh my lord!!! That first video is savage! Drifting in and out of lorries and stuff, that is fapping crazy! I'm not really sure if I'm impressed or not...good skills, but wayyyyy too dangerous in my book :S

Me too, its impressive but dangerous as f**k!

ITB'd MK1
happens in this country too. There's video somewhere of "wangan willy" an anonymous ;) driver manji-ing up the A1 near peterborough. Was a stunt for a magazine IIRC

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
me bro is loving the nutty arabs at the minute, get a search for nissan patrol on YT, they've got skyline engines in them with circa 800-1000bhp

S23

The Cleee-O
happens in this country too. There's video somewhere of "wangan willy" an anonymous ;) driver manji-ing up the A1 near peterborough. Was a stunt for a magazine IIRC

I think I remember this...had it on a poster in my room back in the day :eek: Supra drifting down the A1 at 2 in the morning or something? Cool photos though :)

S23

The Cleee-O
R32 liner weren't it?

Hmm, I will do some research now. lol...

This was the one I was thinking of, Top Secrets Supra. :D

Topsecret_Supra.jpg

S23

The Cleee-O
I think that was in a DVD that was free with a magazine?

Ahhhhhh! Just had a flashback of the one that it was! The Supra Above was used for a 200-odd MPH speed test. The car for the Drifting was a silver R34 Skyline, Looked like the D1 Drifters car but with stock bumpers. I remember it now. lol

Ha, I've probably got that DVD somewhere. lol :eek:

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
Morons tbh, THAT close to those cars, if the road was empty and it was half the speed I could maybe see how it could be seen as controllable, but not on those roads, holy dangerous batman.

BMW M3
Well, ive been to a few middle eastern countries and it doesnt really surprise me. Alot of dodgy driving.

But id bet that most of these videos are from Saudi...... they like to let there hair down !

Once was offered serious money in exchange for my girlfriend by a Saudi. Was bloody funny until i realised he didnt appreciate her not being for sale lol