ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

drive Shafts

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
hello all, right here is my question

due to the conversion i am going to be doing ( 1.5dci to 1.9pd tdi )

can i get the pd driveshafts modified to run clio 172 cv joints ?

also any good companys i can send them off to , to do this?

this is my plan all going well that the 6speed box to clio subframe melarky doesnt caulse to much problems.

master,meg, 205 maxi
what pd?? renault don't do pd the 6 speed box from what if it is the NDO box you will need to cut your chasiss on the n/s to get the box in not sure id a 197 box will go though?
some of the 1.5 dci shafts have knock off cv loints same as the 172 so you may be able to swap them yourself?? do a spline count before trying to smack it on 1.5 drive flanges may have the same spline to accept the 1.9 shafts anyway???? worth checking before getting in too deep makeing somthing up

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
Nonono , I'm fitting a VW 1.9 pd engine and 6speed box
wouldn't ever put another Renault Diesel engine in this lol

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
wait, assuming the 1.8T vw engine is the same size as the 1.9 pd vw engine ( both with 6 speed boxes on ) the shafts should be the same length

otherwise id have to messure up myself if the pd lump sets the box to drivers hub distance different !