ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Drive tomorrow - Wales (28th March)

I know this is meant to be in the Local Meets section - but nobody looks in there as often as they do here! So I hope the mods overlook this one and don't come down too hard. :dapprove:

Anyway - myself and @Filters are going to meet up tomorrow and go for a spin. We're going to do a large chunk of the route he's planned out for the 6th of April, however we're starting considerably closer to Brecon and we're meeting in Pontypridd instead.

Original route: http://www.cliosport.net/forum/show...Rhayader-Sunday-6th-April-200-miles-of-tarmac

I have a rare day off and Filters is off for personal reasons so we figured we'd waste some fuel.

We're meeting around 10am at Sainsburys in Pontypridd and we'll be done by about 4pm so if anybody local fancies joining us then you're very welcome. :)

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Hooners welcome but I'll be sticking at the back. Still healing up and heading out on this so I can gauge whether or not ill be able to do the route on the 6th.

clio 182 trophy
V bad mate and bloody horrible to watch happen through your rear view mirror.
I wish I could say he was pushing it but he wasn't.

Couldn't of happened to a nicer chap either....fully gutted for him.

f**k, I bet. I don't know the guy personally but he seems sound. I just sent him a pm with my sympathies. How you doing atm Filters? Recovered ok?

clio 182 trophy
Gutted for him too! Like I said to him though, at the end of the day it is just a bit of metal that can be replaced. He cannot. It could have been a sticky thread today by the sounds of things. Thank God it wasn't!
welsh.Z.S. where in the rhondda you from fella?

iceberg phase 2 172
Gutted for him too! Like I said to him though, at the end of the day it is just a bit of metal that can be replaced. He cannot. It could have been a sticky thread today by the sounds of things. Thank God it wasn't!
welsh.Z.S. where in the rhondda you from fella?

Exactly dude, at least all that's hurt is his pride.. Filters the cars a write off I take it? 182Trophy I'm from Ferndale in the Rhondda mate, wbu?

clio 182 trophy
Yeah definitely mate! I'm from Swansea but living in Bridgend. I just finished 18 months up in the Rhondda see, why I asked. Was in Tonypandy. Might have seen you a few times as it goes.

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
@welsh.Z.S. where in the rhondda you from fella?

Too damn true.....

Exactly dude, at least all that's hurt is his pride.. @Filters the cars a write off I take it? @182Trophy I'm from Ferndale in the Rhondda mate, wbu?

Yes mate. I'll be popping a thread up about it all soon.

clio 182 trophy
Could have been me. Only another one in the area so likely. You didn't have a bump on the pen-y-graig roundabout did you? The 172 involved didn't look involved if that makes sense?lol.

iceberg phase 2 172
Could have been me. Only another one in the area so likely. You didn't have a bump on the pen-y-graig roundabout did you? The 172 involved didn't look involved if that makes sense?lol.

Lol na not me buddy, actually dont have a clio anymore, got rid about a month or so ago now, got a 206gti 180 (don't All shoot me) lol

Bug

Megane rs250
Was about to say im gutted I missed this would of come with you guys . . .
Sorry to hear about the accident, im glad he's alright like already said cars can be replaced