ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Drivers Door

Renault Clio 1.4
Alrite, the other night somebody tried to break in to my Mk1 Ph1 RT clio, i knw who in their right mind would run the risk of getting cought to break into it? But anyway they didnt quite get in but managed to make a nice mess of my drivers door, i have managed to bend it back into place but it has left me with limited use of my electric windows and a nice dent in the door. I was jsut wondering whether a ph2 door would go on? and also whether a door off an RN would go on, because even though there are no electrical windows etc on the RN the door cards are going to be swapped, but would there be mounts for the electrical components to mount to on the RN door? Also any info as to whre i can find a door would be very useful, as the salvage yards near me are quite small..... The more feedback the better

Thanks