ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Drivers side inner cv boot.

421 Cammed 172
The rubber boot can usually be replaced on it's own.

Check GSF and Euro Car Parts as they're usually the best bet. If not it may not be too expensive from renault.

How long has the boot been off for?

I can only comment on this as I had this problem, but it was spotted in time that we just put some more CV grease on it and clipped the boot back on. Its all ok so far!

If it's dried out you might get some bad news :(

Clio Sport 172 ITB
The boots still on there it's only recent I think! It's off to k-tec on the 6th for new engine so all bits wrong with the car like the track rod end that's collapsed and the cv boot. Also quaiffe and new gearbox going on too :)

Cro

Meg'd r27
I thought the boot couldnt be replace because it was inside the metal casing? If it can it would be great for me I have the same issue

ITB'd MK1
drivers side inner can't be repaired. Tried loads of things to do it properly but there's nothing available that's specific. New shaft :(