ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

driving without bumpers

MK3 Sport Tourer TCE
you having them sprayed or something?

i reckon it's illegal but don't know for sure.

golf
yea might colour code them, i dont mind about random people looking at it imjust woried about being caught by the fuzz

I don't think it is illegal (don't quote me on that though) you need to make sure you have no sharp bits on display though.

Hyundai i40
as long as your lights/numberplates are still on/working i cant see a problem and if you do get pulled just say there in the bodyshop

Better than yours. C*nt.
Illegal if your exhaust sticks out from the bodywork and if you're unable to correctly display your number plates and illuminate them.

P

phill172

friend of mine got screwed over...driving to his workshop without them on....Police stated...could get messy if you hit someone, i guess there saying something right i would rather get hit by a smooth bit plastic then a radiator!

friend of mine got screwed over...driving to his workshop without them on....Police stated...could get messy if you hit someone, i guess there saying something right i would rather get hit by a smooth bit plastic then a radiator!
Hence the bit I wrote about sharp objects ;)

i remember jamie following me without a front bumper, went past a police car who did a quick U turn to follow, luckily we got away

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Well if the car needs to have its number plate light lit up in the dark, then its illegal without the rear bumper, correct?.... coz the rear bumper has the light for the rear number plate.

172 Cup
I defo wudnt wanna risk it! I've seen people get done for having exhausts sticking out too far from a bumper due to it being a hazard, so I dread to think what they'd do if you didnt have a rear bumper! :eek:

Why not buy a second cheap bumper to work on so you can still drive around as normal while you do the work? That's what I'm doing. I've ended up with a few spares! lol.