ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DTM @ Brands Hatch

Oil Burner
DTM time this weekend. It was was an odd, but very enjoyable weekend at Brands. Amazing cars, some stars and over efficient German security to take some of the fun out of it.

But all in all it was good fun, and although it was yet another Brands Hatch event (which gets a bit samey when your on event number 10 or something this year) i was quite pleased with some of the photos.

Anyway, as usual - i appreciate your thoughts.

1. Will start with the most commonly taken photo of the weekend.

995540249_Q4Nmp-L-1.jpg

2. Getting a little close for comfort

995574977_i9Dup-L.jpg

3. More sparky sparky

995542520_pxY7Y-L-1.jpg

4. Brundel getting ready to scare DC on some Taxi laps

995542027_MVBb5-L-1.jpg

5. Something quite unusual - a photo of a Mercedes

995543639_6FnoL-L-1.jpg

6. Not a bad effort on the crowd front

995601319_5Yqyv-L-1.jpg

7. Some Togs at work

995542865_UVGCA-L-1.jpg

8. Another shot of the rather photogenic Redbull car

995541540_HFy96-L-1.jpg

9. Man of the moment

995541772_wU8uW-L-1.jpg

10. Will finish on some marmite

995544823_8LzVX-L-1.jpg

11. Got charring to Oli Jarvis about what the big light in the front windscreen was, he replied 'thats the start f**k up light'.... I asked if that was a technical term. He was convinced it was, i asked if it had it written on the switch.... which it does! On all of the Audi's i checked, but apparently not on Merc's

995733544_kkZrX-L-1.jpg

Last edited:
  Oil Burner
Thanks guys,

Andy, I make very few sales through stock, most of the sales are from customers i've worked with previously. But you've got to try these things, however with so many people giving away images to the media (some taking pretty decent shots too) they have very little reason to look for somewhere to buy them. Most of the big magazines or papers also have membership with Getty or other agencies so simply use their membership to get the images.

vtr, 172, s1 rallye
Gutted i didnt make it along to DTM. But then again I refuse to cross palmers hand with more gold, prices are to much to stand on the s**t side of the fence and get annoyed by loads of cockends waving their 100-400s about :evil:

Start f**k up is great lol!

must make you proud being so talented at what you do, i'd love one day for you to shoot my car when its all fixed up :)

Oil Burner
Thanks Naith, it makes me poor mainly, gear is too expensive and work is very hard to come by lol. I would love to shoot your car some time, Me and Ryan (post above yours) are looking to do some photoshoots in the not so distant future. So we should be able to sort something out once we get our arses in gear. Being oop North we would need to get a good number of cars lined up to make it worth our while making the trip.

understandable mate totally... for that i'd be prepared to travel mind.

saying that i have something planned (video) next spring in manchester and your skills would be more than appreciated. i'll let you know when i've cleared some details up myself